This one is for the kids and the kids at heart! Recruit your youngsters to help prepare these easy, no-bake Oreo pops.
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 20 min. | Serves: 16 | Difficulty: Easy
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 16 thin, flat dipping sticks
- 16 Oreo cookies
- Valentine sprinkles to decorate
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or a Silpat, then set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds, until melted and completely smooth.
- Carefully place a dipping stick in the cream filling of each Oreo cookie, then dip the Oreo in the melted chocolate. Lay on the prepared baking sheet.
- Decorate each cookie with sprinkles. Allow to cool.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.
Per serving: Calories 160, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates 22g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.