A decadent twist on a campfire favorite! Get your kids involved by letting them decorate their s'mores with chocolate, marshmallows and M&M's.
Prep Time: 10 min.| Total Time: 20 min.| Serves: 30 | Difficulty: Easy
- 15 Kroger™ Graham Crackers, broken into quarters
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups Private Selection Chocolate Chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cup Valentine's M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 13"x18" jelly roll pan with parchment paper and lay broken crackers in the pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the brown sugar and bring to a boil for 2 minutes, while constantly stirring.
- Pour mixture over the graham crackers and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and layer the chocolate chips, marshmallows and M&M's over the top of the graham crackers.
- Bake for 2-4 minutes, until the marshmallows start to puff up.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.
Per serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (4% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.