Sweet, salty and full of chocolate…a perfect treat to pass around after the Thanksgiving feast!
Hands-on Time: 15 min | Total Time: 1 hour 15 min | Serves: 24 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (11 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup pretzels, roughly crumbled
- ¼ cup candy corn
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup candy-coated peanut butter candies
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Line large baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- In large microwavable bowl, melt microwave milk chocolate chips on High power 45 seconds; stir. If needed, microwave at additional 15 second intervals, stirring vigorously after each interval until chips are melted.
- Stir in half the pretzels, candy corn, peanuts and candies. Spread melted chocolate mixture into a rectangle about 12”x8”. Immediately sprinkle remaining pretzels, candy corn, peanuts and candies over chocolate; press toppings gently into chocolate.
- In small microwavable bowl, melt white chips on medium-high power 30 seconds; stir. If needed, microwave an additional 10 seconds until white chocolate can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over bark. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Peel bark off and break into pieces. Store refrigerated in airtight container.
Per serving: Calories 100, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (1% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.