Your kids will love this tasty punch and its flurry of holiday sprinkles.
Hands-On Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 30 min.
Serves: 16 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1½ qt. Kroger vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkles (use holiday-appropriate colors or, if desired, parti-colored sprinkles)
- Place softened ice cream, milk, vanilla and almond extract in a punch bowl, mash to combine. Top with soda and stir to combine.
- Ladle punch into glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Tip: Try changing the flavor by substituting other extracts, like peppermint, in place of almond extract.
Per serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 29g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 27g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 0%.