Ranch Buffalo Wings
If you know you’re going to be dipping your Buffalo wings into ranch dressing, why not just bake the flavor right into the sauce?
Cook time: 40 min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: 7 | Yields: 24 wings
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 24 chicken wing drumettes
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- celery sticks
- Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, pepper sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; then arrange in single layer in large baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salad dressing mix. Bake until chicken is browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with salad dressing and celery sticks.