Created by: Kraft
These colorful cups feature layer after layer of flavor.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: 20 min + Refrigerating | Yields: 8 servings
- 3 cups water, divided
- 1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt, divided
- 1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Boil 3/4 cup water. Add to blue gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Pour half the blue gelatin into separate small bowl. Add 1/4 cup yogurt; mix well. Spoon into 8 clear (6-oz.) cups. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm. Meanwhile, let remaining blue gelatin sit at room temperature until ready to use.
- Cover creamy gelatin layers in cups with remaining blue gelatin. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set but not firm. Meanwhile, boil 3/4 cup of the remaining water. Add to lime gelatin mix in separate small bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Continue as directed to make a total of 8 layers. Top with whipped topping before serving.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 13x9-inch dish for the 6-oz. cups. Use cookie cutters to cut dessert into desired shapes before serving.