Bring the entire family together with a Bayou-inspired shrimp boil that's a breeze to prepare.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 25 min.| Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. russet potatoes, quartered
- 3 ears corn, cut into 6 pieces
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 oz. Kroger™ Smoked Sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the potatoes until just tender, about 10-12 minutes. Stir in the corn during the last 5 minutes and drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place the potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Toss with the butter mixture until evenly coated.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the shrimp are opaque and the corn is tender.
- Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley. Pair with sparkling rosé.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 520, Calories from Fat 300, Total Fat 33g (51% DV), Saturated Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 220mg (73% DV), Sodium 1090mg (45% DV), Carbohydrates 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 27g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 6%, Iron 25%.