A hint of honey adds a heavenly touch to these deviled eggs. For an elegant touch, use a pastry bag with a decorative tip to pipe the filling, and garnish with a sprig of dill or a sprinkle of paprika.
- 7 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1/8 tsp. pepper, if desired
- Remove shells from eggs. Halve eggs lengthwise or crosswise. Carefully remove yolks from eggs; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork. Add salad dressing and onions; mix well.
- Lightly spoon or pipe mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time.