Created by: The Seventh Generation Blog
A great alternative to French fries, these sweet potatoes will make a splash at your next barbeque or family meal.
Cook time: 12 min | Prep time: 5 min | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4 servings
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound sweet potatoes (1 large or 2 medium), sliced lengthwise in ½-inch slices
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, honey, cilantro, shallot and pepper until blended.
- Prepare the grill for medium-heat cooking. Brush sweet potatoes on both sides with dressing. Place sweet potatoes on the grill.
- Grill, covered, about 6 minutes on each side or until tender and charred. To serve, slice in strips and drizzle with remaining dressing.