With only a few ingredients, the hands-on prep time is minimal for these frozen treats. Use sprinkles in the color of your favorite team!
Cook time: 4 hours | Prep time: 15 min | Serves: 12 | Yields: 12 sandwiches
- 24 Chips Ahoy!® Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup Hershey's® Spreads Chocolate
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Top the flat sides of 12 cookies with ice cream, about 2 Tbsp. each. Cover with the remaining cookies to make sandwiches. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Line a shallow pan with waxed paper. Microwave chocolate spread in a microwavable bowl on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds, or until heated through. Stir.
- Working in small batches, dip sandwiches, 1 at a time, halfway into chocolate spread, then into sprinkles. Place in prepared pan.
- Freeze 1 or 2 hours or until firm.
- – For bite-size sandwiches, prepare using 48 mini cookies, filling each cookie sandwich with about 1 Tbsp. of ice cream.
- – Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream, sherbet, or frozen yogurt.
- – For longer storage, wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil, then place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks before serving.