Treat the adults at your tea party to a refreshing drink with hints of cardamom and clove.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: 3 min | Serves: 1 | Yields: 1
- 8 chai tea bags
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored cream soda
- 1/2 cup vanilla-flavored cream soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- cinnamon sticks, if desired
- Chill glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- Steep tea bags in hot water 3 to 5 minutes. Remove bags. Stir vanilla and brown sugar into tea until sugar is dissolved. Stir in all remaining ingredients except cinnamon sticks. Refrigerate at least 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with cinnamon stick.