Stuff delicate fillo shells with creamy buffalo dip and zesty tomato for a savory, crave-able appetizer.
25 min | Total time: 25 min | Serves: 11 | Yields: 22 bites
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 can (5 oz.) chunk chicken breast, drained
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 22 frozen mini fillo shells (from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese and pepper sauce in medium size microwave-safe bowl and cover. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese; stir to combine, breaking up large pieces of chicken. Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.