Serve crusty Italian or French bread with these fresh tasting packets to soak up all of the yummy juices.
Hands-on Time: 30 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 (4-6 oz.) tilapia filets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. dry Italian seasoning
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, torn
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Cut four 18”x12” pieces of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. Place filet in center of each piece.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning. Spread about half over filets; turn filets over and spread with remaining mixture. Top with tomato.
- Bring short sides of foil up over fish and seal, using double fold seals. Seal edges and allowing room for heat expansion.
- Place packets on grill seam sides up. Cook 18-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, rotating packets for more even cooking. Carefully unfold packets to serve; sprinkle with basil.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 190, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 2g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 26g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%