A fun snack for kids that is yummy and easy to make.
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 15 min. | Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 wooden craft sticks with rounded ends
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and sliced into 1” slices
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1” slices
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal, slightly crushed
- 1 cup honey nut cereal, slightly crushed
- Spread each slice of apples and bananas with a light layer of peanut butter.
- Roll half of apple and banana slices in crushed crispy rice cereal, and the other half in crushed honey nut cereal.
- Insert the craft sticks into the apple and banana slices.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per serving: Calories 450, Calories from Fat 190, Total Fat 21g (32% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates 61g (20% DV), Dietary Fiber 7g (28% DV), Sugars 27g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 20%, Iron 60%.